Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stats

This will be short and sweet.  It has been 8 weeks since I began to focus on me and results are showing.  My trainer today poked, pinched, and weighed this body of mine and now I am down 16 pounds; about 10 inches over my chest, back, waist, and thighs; and 5% body fat from when I started.  Who said a bit of sweat and a hell of a lot of "f you's" don't pay off!  Next time, a piece on the holiday season.  Stay tuned...I know you are waiting!


Oh and for the curious this is me being very British...enjoying a proper walk through the countryside.  Cherri-O for now

3 comments:

Sam said...

Heeeeyyyyyy...looking good, Nicole! Keep it up!

Nicole said...

Thanks man. I am joining this holiday challenge and so excited for it. I'll keep you posted

Meg said...

congrats--you're a machine!!